Are you looking for a shipping solution? Maybe you need to change freight carriers? Find out what the hard working and reliable people at Team Worldwide can do over land, sea and air
Open to all candidates
Surreal ValeCity maintains a strict policy to remain neutral and unbiased, especially in politics. These questions were submitted to Lisa Scheller (Republican) and Susan Wild (Democrat) / PA 7th District. The questions are not geographic specific and can be asked of any candidate.
2020 Main Elections
- Equality: Everyone uses various terms when it is to their benefit. There appears to be a double standard in place. Examples: Black History Month not racist / Caucasian or non-black history month racist. Pride month, parades, events not prejudicial / straight pride parades, events, month prejudicial. How do you plan to achieve true equality regardless of ethnicity / gender / sexual orientation, preference / etc.?
- Harassment / Domestic violence / abuse: It is accepted, even encouraged for certain groups to report and talk about this happening, especially victims. While other groups are almost forced to remain silent. Example: Women who are harassed / abused by a male, acceptable. Males harassed / abused by a female, not acceptable. How do you plan to change this mentality? How do you plan to state / stress laws include everyone?
- Law Enforcement: Fact: there are law enforcement officials who abuse their power. The majority do not. They voluntarily risk their lives every day to keep us safe. How do you plan to support law enforcement officers?
- Protests: Even though most protests are peaceful, they can also be disruptive and interfere with rights of others not participating. Examples: blocking off streets / bridges without proper permits or permission. While others are only trying to commute to their jobs or continue their life. How do you plan to achieve a closer balance for both sides?
- Healthcare: An extremely complicated issue. We often hear about the cost of one side: patients. Rarely hear about the costs of the other: everyone from free clinics to major hospitals. There is a high price for research, daily running of a medical facility, school / degree and much more. Is it possible to, even slightly, reduce these costs and dollar amounts? Would that contribute to lower costs for patients?
- Suicide prevention: Even with everything the AFSP and other organizations are doing, it is still a subject rarely mentioned by politicians / candidates. What is your plan to bring suicide prevention to the forefront? Addressing this a major problem in our country?
- Covid-19 / Coronavirus: Do you believe too many decisions were left to the states / localities? There are many more casualties than just the virus: suicide, domestic abuse and violence, etc. How will you attempt to bring to the forefront all sides of the pandemic? Do you believe some state governors have abused their power? If you do, how can they be held accountable?
- Media: How do you plan to hold media outlets accountable for misinformation, creating facts, false statements? While maintaining constitutional rights. As a member of the media, our first responsibility is to state only facts and let people decide what they believe.
- How do you plan to convince the majority your ideas are what is best for everyone?